We value the trust you place in Indef.com. That’s why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Indef.com is an easy way of online to shop online for our customers and also to provide a need or solutions that help combat the multiple issues of nutrition, ageing, obesity and many more lifestyle diseases. We understand your concern about the personal information you submit on our web-site. It can be appreciated that there has to be a fine balance between the need to provide better, personalized and customized service to you and at the same time to protect your personal details. We appreciate the trust you have in us that we shall not misuse your personal information in any way.
The confidentiality of our customers is a top priority at Indef.com. Under no circumstances will any of your personal information be shared, sold or given out to a third party.
Indef.com uses commercially reasonable technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any Personal Information you transmit to Indef.com and you do so at your own risk.
We limit access to Personal Information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with Personal Information to provide products or services to you or to do their jobs.
What information does Indef.com collect and how is it used?:
The following is required to process all orders: delivery address, invoice address, payment information and email address (to receive email confirmations). We use the information you provide to respond to your requests, customize your future shopping experience, improve our site and functionality, and communicate with you. Again Indef.com will never share your personal information with outside parties except to the extent to complete the given order.
Treatment Of Personal Data Collected:
We respect your privacy and we collect only the email address, name, phone number, shipping and billing address in order to complete your order or to contact you regarding the status of your order and also inform you about the upcoming products on our online shop.
We use your personal information to:
- Help us provide personalized features
- Tailor our sites to your interest
- For promotional offers through our business associates and partners
- To get in touch with you when necessary
- To provide the services requested by you
- To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
- We use contact information internally to:
- Direct our efforts for product improvement
- Contact you as a survey respondent
- Notify you if you win any contest; and
- Send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers -Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective;
- Recognize your access privileges to our Web site
- Track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes and contests to indicate aplayer’s progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status inprize drawings. Make sure that you don’t see the same ad repeatedly.
- Help diagnose problems with our server administer. Our Web site track your session so thatwe can understand better how people use our sites.Security Practices:Protection of personal data for customers who visited the Indef.com is very much important and our site has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can write us at Customer Support.
To enable you to place an order on our site, we need to have the following basic information about you:
- Your First Name
- Your Last Name
- Your Address
- Pin code
- Phone Number
- Contact E-mail address.
Apart from this, our systems gather certain details about your computer’s internet connection like your IP address when you visit our site. Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to customize our site as per your interest, to calculate the number of visitors on our site and to know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.We do not allow any unauthorized person or organization be it other members, visitors, and anyone not in our organization to use any information collected from you.Information Modification-How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information:You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by calling us or sending us an email. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. You can modify your personal details by accessing ‘Edit Profile’ option anytime from our site.Information Sharing:Probably this is the most important question in your mind as to with whom do we share your information? The answer to this question is that we do not rent, sell, barter, or give away your information to anyone. To some extent, information has to be passed on to the courier companies, credit card processing companies, vendors, etc. to enable them to perform their functions related to your order fulfillment. Apart from this normal business requirement, information may also be needed to be shared with law authorities, for fraud detection, and for the safety of our site, employees, management, users, members and other affiliates associated with us.
The most important usage of the information collected from you is your email which is used to inform you that your order has been confirmed/ executed. Your email is also used to inform you for your customer service related queries and for any newsletters sent. All other information collected is confidentially stored and will not be disclosed unless needed as per the requirement of the law authorities or in case of any disputes.
‘Cookies’ are used to gather your unique interests when you visit our site. They let us know which products you are interested in, which pages you visit and to generate information that helps us to make the site better. Using cookies we can recognize repeat visitors and facilitate your visit. A cookie cannot gather data from your computer or hard disk by itself. Most browsers have a facility to turn off the cookie feature and to delete cookies from your computer. Doing so may restrict certain functionality of our site but will not hamper us in any substantial manner.
Links with Other Sites:
During the checkout process, you can choose not to receive any email correspondence from us, such as discounts and promotions. You can also remove yourself from our mailing list at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. The email SUBJECT line should read: UNSUBSCRIBE.
The email BODY should contain: your membership email address, as well as your first and last name.
Corporate Office & Works
43/2B, Savroli-Kharpada Road Dhamani, Khalapur 410202 Maharashtra
T: +91 2192 274601 F: +91 2192 274125 E: firstname.lastname@example.org U: www.indef.com
Bajaj Bhawan, 2nd Floor 226, Jamnalal Bajaj Marg Mumbai 400 021 INDIA
Copyrights © 2022 - All rights reserved