Electric Chain Hoist HC+
he HC+ is Indef’s answer to a new-gen solution for medium duty application requirements. With its tough built and robust Italian design, the HC+ is a low maintenance machine, built to resist heavy use and last a moderate operation time.
The HC+ range provides maximum durability and comes equipped with load-bearing capacity for use in light-duty, medium-duty and heavy-duty application. The hoist’s capacity ranges from 0.25T to 5T and offers a maximum height of lift of 40 meters.
- Suitable for varied application
- Assured safety and reliability
- Improved performance and reduced dead weight
- Long life and smooth, low noise operation
- Travel limits to prevent overloading
- Protection against overloading
- Aesthetically superior and rust-free
- Wear resistant for a longer chain life
|Capacity Range||250 kgs to 5000 kgs|
|Lifts||3 mtrs to 20 mtrs|
|Mountings||Hook Suspension Trolley suspension|
|Falls||Single Fall Double fall|
Which HC+ model should you choose and why?
Does the HC+ hoist have any national or international standard certifications?
What is the warranty period for the HC+?
What safety features does the HC+ come equipped with?
Can the HC+ be used where the shade height and operating height is restricted?
Can the HC+ be used in hazardous operation areas in industries like Oil & Gas, Food and Pharmaceuticals?
Where can I buy the HC+?
Where can I find spare parts for the product or get it serviced?
Copyrights © 2022 - All rights reserved